lloyds pharmacy tadalafil Project:
Joble, Baggio, Justin, Michael, Andrea; Topic: Abortion
Angela, Anjali, Rincy; Topic: Love of God
Sophia, Leah, Jennifer, Mariamol; Topic: Eucharistic Miracles
Anix, Christy, Eben, Albin; Topic: Superstition
Gloria, Reshma, Mariya Paul, Ann; Topic: Women priesthood
Guidelines: (Maximum 10 slides in PowerPoint)
|Art/Layout||Not appropriate for topic||Somewhat appropriate for topic||Very appropriate for topic|
|Content||No details||Some details||Introduction, enough details, conclusion with a message|
|Presentation||No eye contact or clarity in speech and message||Some eye contact and clarity in speech and message||Eye contact, clarity in speech and message|
|References||No clear reference||2 from Bible or from other sources [Total: 2 references]||2 from Bible and 3 from other sources [Total: 5 references]|
Topics for Discussion/Debate/Project:
- Is Halloween against the Bible?
- How can Christians benefit from learning about other religions?
- Love vs. infatuation
- Religious intolerance [Acts justified by religious excuse]
- Was Jesus a living person?
- Why can’t we receive Holy Communion from another Christian Denomination Church?
- Is God the cause of all our suffering?
- Why can’t women be priests?
- Mercy killing
- Religion and politics [Controversies]
- Eucharistic miracles [Real presence of Jesus]
- Love of God
- Divine Mercy and Plenary Indulgence
- End of the world and life after death [Indulgence, how it ends, judgement, purgatory, heaven, hell]
- Same sex marriage
- The need for forgiveness
- How should we participate in Holy Mass?
- History of Syro-Malabar Christians
Martyrs and Missionaries of Catholic Church